Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, September 8, 2008

This Song is for Willy

Nerdfighters unite to help with this Vlog Brothers song.



Socks.
Artie isn't one of my favorite You Tubers, but he's pretty popular. So I fugured I'd post this song he recently wrote.



Tin Whistle: Morning Dew (The Boys in the Hood-ies)
I wonder if this is considered gangster in Ireland?



rehdogg - Why Must I Cry
I decided to post another classic video today. This is just as bad as that tina chick, and it makes you wonder how can they not know they're bad?



Sesame Street: Bonus Video #12
In this video, Lexine and Tony Bennett sing about little things. This will also be the last Sesame Street Bonus Video. That doesn't mean I won't post a video from the Sesame Street You Tube channel from time to time though. If you really liked these bonus videos please go to You Tube channel SesameStreet.
CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment