Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, September 5, 2008

Marie Digby - Dear Friend (original)

This is probably my favorite song she has done in awhile.


jaaaaaaa - That Green Gentleman (cover)
She just finished a new CD, so if you like her videos check it out.


Happy Slip - Shooting Star (original)
Someone she knew recently past away so she wrote this song. Of course it's a shame someone died, but I wish she would write songs more often.


Just Stand Up - Various Artists
First off I'm sorry about the quality of the next video. I had a good version, but it was taken down. Seems like it's being taken down everywhere really quickly. I'm so out of the loop when it comes to MTV stuff, that this has to be really old news. Reminds me of the All Star Tribute after 911 seeing as there's so many stars. If I find a better version in the next day or 2 I'll update this post.



Sesame Street: Bonus Video #9
In this clip, LL Cool J raps the Addition Expedition.
CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment