Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Obama Llama Song

I hope people paid attention to the debate tonight. I don't care who you vote for, as long as it's an educated vote. The first video is a parody of an internet classic, which I've posted as the second video for today.



The Llama Song



The Barack Obama Song
Here's yet another song about Obama, and no I'm not posting Obama videos because I like Obama.



Cheeseburger In Paradise! - Dubya
This is why I don't go to karaoke bars...



Today's Best Of The Rest:

1. "Attack Of The Show" on G4 has a segment called Who's Who On You Tube. In a recent segment they focused on rehdogg. He's one of the best, you're so bad your entertaining, rappers I've ever heard. CLICK HERE FOR rehdogg

2. Yesterday I focused on the You Tube channel PomplamooseMusic. I should have mentioned the 2 people you saw in those videos have their own individual channels as well. If you liked PomplamooseMusic try natalydawn as well. CLICK HERE FOR natalydawn - A Happy Song

3. Also if you liked PomplamooseMusic try jackcontemusic as well. CLICK HERE FOR jackcontemusic - Radiohead/Chopin Mashup

No comments:

Post a Comment