Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

in my name

Before I get to the videos I'd like to share a message I recently got on MySpace.

Just wanted to say I enjoyed your little GOTV montage. Thanks for remembering us - even if you don't dig us.

Thanks,

Brad

LFO

This is of course in regard to the LFO Girl On TV Spectacular post I did a couple days ago. First off I was in shock someone actually views this blog. :p But then I thought to myself I really didn't give those guys enough credit. I mean I was sort of harsh in my statements, and it takes class to send someone a message like that who was more then a little rude. I should also explain that I actually liked to song "Girl On TV" when if first came out. But I played the video so often I grew to hate it after awhile. I sent back a message saying something along those lines, with my best wishes toward their current work. Hopefully they'll come out with another good song, that I'll love enough to grow to hate. If Brad or any of those guys ever want me to share their new material here I'd be happy to.



PS: Thanks to mced in the Jennifer Love Hewitt forum at Fanhost for the picture above. OK...now on with today's update...

Cool song, that has some substance for once.



One Man AC/DC Cover Band
This guy does it all, my hat is off to him.



devilishlypure - Masochist (original)
The "Guacamole Ukulele Song" is still my favorite song on the channel, but it's certainly proven not to be a 1 hit wonder.



David Choi - Doesn't it All Taste Good?
Sort of a funny song, can't wait to see if he actually knows how to smile though. I forget how many subscribers he needs before he's willing to be seen smiling.



Best Of The Rest:

1. I guess the new season of the Simpson's is about to start? I stopped watching 4-5 years ago, but someone said this Homer Remix was made to celebrate the new season? CLICK HERE FOR Homer Simpson Remix

2. I really haven't posted enough dance videos lately, I'll try to start posting a few more. For now here's a guy dressed as Donald Duck dancing...I don't know why. CLICK HERE FOR Dancing Donald

3. The worst part about the lack of dance videos lately is the lack of hot chicks shaking their bootys. Is it just me, or does the dude in the video seem really uncomfortable? I'd be having the time of my life, but I can't even tell if he's having fun. CLICK HERE FOR Booty Shake Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment