Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Toronto Buskerfest 2008: "PULP"

This is a great street preformance by Mr. Fantastic, who was on "So You Think You Can Dance".


Toronto Buskerfest 2008: "PULP" - For more amazing video clips, click here

Tell Her This- Del Amitri
I really like You Tuber jaaaaaaa more so for her creativity then voice. She's a preformer, and I really enjoy her videos.



Steffen & Jane - The Dixieland
Here's something you may not typically watch on You Tube...but maybe you should.



Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
For about a 2 week period I saw dozens of covers of this song. I even posted 2 or 3 of the better covers, but I realized I didn't take the time to post the video that inspired the flood of covers. I'm fixing that now...

No comments:

Post a Comment