Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Have You Forgotten? - A Seven Year Commemoration For 9.11.2001

I should have posted this on 9-11, but better late then never. Honestly you should be warned, it can be difficult to watch.


Have You Forgotten? - A Seven Year Commemoration for 9.11.2001 - Watch the top videos of the week here

White & Nerdy - Lego Version
Weird Al & Lego go together like peanut butter & jelly.



Polka Dziadek - Clarinet Polka
This is the second video of his to come out since I subscribed to his channel. I've posted both, and don't be surprized to see more in the future. I think I love the polka. :D



Time stopped
You might not think this video fits the theme of this blog, but trust me Hot For Words will pay off in the end if you keep watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment