Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Walk It Out (Dystonia Remix)

Yeah, I'm probably going to hell for this. Don't laugh, or you'll be going as well.


YouTube Song
This isn't a new song, I've actually posted it before. It does however have a new video to go along with it.

I Want You Back
Sasha Young just sent me a video for my new interview series. Here's a video she just uploaded yesterday.

Who Needs Sleep
Here's another Song-A-Day video from Jonathan Mann.

1 Cello, 4 Players
I once made a video titled "1 Triangle, 7 Players", but people just didn't seem to take to it.

Web Cam Dance x2
I'm not a big fan of the color red, but today it doesn't bother me for some reason.

James Rolfe Sings
Kyle Justin provides the music, as the Angry Videogame Nerd sings his own theme song.

No comments:

Post a Comment