Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, October 1, 2009

September

Pomplamoose (Jack Conte & Nataly Dawn) did a sweet VideoSong to this Earth Wind And Fire song.


Tall Boy
Here's a new music video from Har Mar Superstar.

Finger Dance
ZeFrank tweeted a link to this old video today, but it's something worth revisiting. It's slow, but has an unexpected ending so watch the whole thing.

Spiderman Meets "Dancing With The Stars"
Orion & Colleen mask their lack of talent with a clever & distracting costume. It makes for a great web video though...

Poreotics
I hope you liked the video I posted yesterday, because I decided to find another dance video from this awesome group.

Disturbia
Here's a Rihanna cover from Esna Yoon.

What Chance Have I With Love
Another slow day on the Information Wide Webs means I'm posting another moment from a classic movie musical. This time I'm featuring a great Donald O'Connor number.

No comments:

Post a Comment