Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, October 4, 2009

OZ Yourself

Spintown News:
Just so you know, I won't be doing anymore "2x2" features for awhile. I'm going to be doing a feature called "Songs Of The Day" in it's place. Sometimes there may be 1 song, sometimes there may be 10 songs in this feature. I'm trying this out to share new music quicker. In the past if I had 2 original songs to share, I would wait until I had 2 more to go along with them before posting them. I'd rather start getting the videos out when I first find them. In the past I've kept the covers & original songs separated, but they will now be thrown together. Each song/video will still be labeled an original or cover, with the name of the artist being covered.

Now for a personal note. Things have not been going well with me (in terms of cash flow), and I just got a virus on my laptop. I've got another computer to use, but it's not mine. So if you notice I don't blog for a day or 2, it's probably because I didn't get the chance to do the research. I can't really afford to get my computer fixed, and don't expect to be able to for awhile. I've got some information I really need to recover so I can finish a few videos I had in the works, but I can't even promise that. I'll do what I can, but I don't know how much that'll be.

OZ Yourself
This has been going around for weeks, but I'm just now getting to it. Anyways, the video below is me as the Scarecrow from "The Wizard Of Oz". You can put yourself in the video by following THIS link.


McDonald's Commercial Theme
McDonald's should be playing this as a commercial all the time.

One Man Band
This is the best 1 man band I've seen in awhile.

A Whole New World
YouTuber 'impeto' does a nice piano cover of a Disney classic.

Brittney Lane Don't Care
I thought this was a cool music video from "Meeting Of Important People".

The Daylight Here
Nataly Dawn does a nice little collab with Lauren O'Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment