Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The S.E.T.I. Song

Spintown News:
In case you missed it, my collab video with brentalfloss & SharkeyeJones came out yesterday. You can watch the video and more, by simply clicking on the image below.


The S.E.T.I. Song
Another nerdtastic song from Rhett & Link.


1st Latvian Flash Mob
Folk dancing may not be as cool as "Thriller" or "U Can't Touch This", but it's still cool nonetheless.

Demolition Derby
Hank Green sings about a topic close to my heart.

Paperboy
Nothing brings more joy to this NES fanboy then finding a new 'WITH LYRICS' video in my inbox from brentalfloss. This isn't a full 'WITH LYRICS' video, but it's impressive.

O Suzi...Buffalaxed
I'd like to see this YouTuber "Buffalax" a current pop artist. I swear I can't understand a lot of the lyrics the kids are listening to nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment