Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Booty Tweet (Is The New Booty Call)

Spintown News:
POPTUB featured some great videos yesterday, and that's where I got 4 of today's videos. Feeling pretty good considering I had minor surgery yesterday, so I don't think I'll end up missing any blogs.

Booty Tweet (Is The New Booty Call)
I'm happy that I haven't reached this level of desperation yet.


Eclectic Method
This was a cool tribute to John Hughes, it's a must watch if you grew up watching his films.

We Do It Jumbo
These guys really like "The Lonely Island".

Jeanine Mason
This is a lyrical solo that she performed in 2008, before she won "So You Think You Can Dance".

Pacman Vs Mr. Fantastic (Part 1)
One of the best moments from "So You Think You Can Dance" thus far was watching the Pacman & Mr. Fantastic dance battle. This is a rematch they had shortly after, and "Part 2" is directly below.

Pacman Vs Mr. Fantastic (Part 2)

Trick Reel
Remember the really hot chick on the stripper pole I featured yesterday? (if not, go back and read it) This is a video of some of her best tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment