Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Neck Pain, Thank You & Zarni

After the U-Stream show last night I started getting some insane neck pains that would come & go. Eventually they decided to stick around, and it's pretty painful. Don't know why I'm getting them all of a sudden, but it will delay me posting my Nur Ein VI: Round 2 reviews until Wednesday. I sent my rankings in tonight after only 2 listens to every song. I'd like to listen more, but I don't know what I'll feel like in the morning, and I wanted to make sure I sent them in.

For those of you that attended the U-Stream show, thank you. Tom, Bram, JoAnn, Jack, Caleb, Edric & others I appreciate you stopping by. I really need to post the playlist so people can get an idea of what I play at these things...but not tonight.

Since this blog wasn't very entertaining I thought I'd throw in a video of Zarni de Wet performing her original song "Evaporated" at Songwriters Night - Berklee 2011. Zarni competed in the last SpinTunes competition, and I really like this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment