Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, May 27, 2011

May U-Stream & Computer Problems

I was working on getting the files ready for this months U-Stream show when *poof* my laptop overheats & turns into a doorstop. I still have access to a desktop computer, and I think I can use it to broadcast (although I haven't done so yet). My big problem is that the 40ish songs (not counting Song Fight & Nur Ein stuff) that I had ready to play are now gone. I could try to find them again...but I'm not going to. Takes too long, and it's almost time for the show.

So I'm going to give you 2 options:

1. No show this month.
2. I use this months show to feature past SpinTunes songs & songs from this months Song Fights & Nur Ein rounds.

Yall decide. If anyone wants the show, and would show up, just let me know in the comments. The show would be this upcoming Monday from 7:30-10PM. (Cincinnati time)

I don't know if I'll be getting my computer fixed or not. I'm going to take it to the store today, and see how much it'll cost. I probably won't be able to afford it, and if that's the case there probably won't be anymore Spintown U-Stream shows after SpinTunes. I don't have all the software I need on this computer, and buying the software again costs too much as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment