Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In My Head

Awhile back, Kevin Lien asked his subscribers to lip sync, dance or somehow perform to the Jason Derulo cover of "In My Head" that he did. Well I made a series of embarrassing lip sync videos & sent them off to Kevin. Probably not the smartest thing I've ever done, but here's what Kevin did with all the videos he received.



I just set the videos I sent to Kevin to 'public' on YouTube. So you can watch both the clips I sent Kevin & some bloopers. Normally I would have just sang along with the song, but I did this in the middle of the night while both kids were sleeping. So even when I was getting really tired & pissed off, I had to keep quiet. After doing these, I learned that I like to point at things....a lot. lol

First Verse - Chorus - Bloopers

Those will probably not stay on YouTube very long...

No comments:

Post a Comment