Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Spintown 10 with Andy Rehfeldt

Honestly this video is just something to remind my YouTube subscribers that I'm still alive. It will hopefully tide you over until my next "Spintown Interviews..." or "Pain For Laughs" video is completed. This isn't meant to be anything fancy...just a time waster.

You may think there's no wrong or right answers when you're being asked an opinion, but you would be wrong. The theme of this video is movie action stars. Find out Andy's Spintown Score, and figure your own out as well. Then tell me how many you got right in the comments.

Andy Rehfeldt is a Grammy winning musician who has made a splash on YouTube with some incredible dub videos. You can watch my real interview with him HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment