Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Song Fight Review: Frostbite

The last challenge over at Song Fight was titled "Cost Of Living", and I predicted that Torrentz would win. Well I was right this time and Torrentz did in fact get the victory. There's a whole new batch of songs over at Song Fight, so I suggest you go pick your favorite song for the current round. It was easy for me to pick my favorite this time, but a few songs battled it out for my other top spots. My picks are listed below:

1. Jeff DeSantis

2. Ross Durand

3. Paco del Stinko

4. Johnny Cashpoint

Not Too Bad: Tuners Union - Berkeley Social Scene - DuToVa

UPDATED:
This song by Chris Cogott missed the deadline by only...a little over a year.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Not bad considering I've only donw Two "Fu" 's
    ;' )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This list is somewhat shocking. Sure, the top 10 vote-getters make sense, but some of the worst contestants I've heard are closer to the middle of the list (Caleb Hines is much better than The Masked Stranger!).
    I suggest finding an average: Votes, divided by the number of rounds the artist participated in.

    ReplyDelete