Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Spintown Christmas 2009 #3

HERE's another Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis holiday radio show. The show notes are HERE.

Deck The Lawn 2009
Mark Dillon created this ELFVIS Christmas lights show.


The Christmas Light Song
Staying with the Christmas lights theme, I give you the Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre.

Ringing Of The Bells
Animal, Beaker & the Swedish Chef from The Muppets get into the Christmas spirit.

He's The Most Unfaithful Guy Of The Year
I expect to be seeing videos like this for most of 2010.

Christmas Is Creepy
Why am I posting a Fred video when I hate Fred? Well it's a Christmas music video, and it's very popular. I still hate it, but I'm trying to be nice...I mean Santa is watching.

Flash Mob
YT video description - "Nonprofit group Nefesh B'Nefesh got into the spirit a little early this year, organizing a secret flash mob in Jerusalem, set to the sweet sounds of Smooth E's "Hanukkah Hey Ya," I know this isn't the greatest flash mob, or even a Christmas video. It is a holiday video that references an old viral video though. CLICK HERE to watch an old Hanukkah viral video from 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment