Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Spintown Christmas 2009 #6

The best kind of Christmas music is the free kind. I saw that Todd McHatton put up a free Christmas EP HERE. My favorite tune from the EP is below.

<a href="http://toddmchatton.bandcamp.com/track/santa-flying-in-your-sleigh">Santa Flying In Your Sleigh by Todd McHatton</a>

The Christmas Song
Amy Kuney covers Alvin And The Chipmunks.


Crush On Santa
This might be my favorite video I've seen from DxDutch.


Hello Mistletoe (Goodbye Cold Snow)
This is the official music video for this Brett Domino single.


Ho Ho Ho
The Sap & Ponceman made another Christmas music video. It's not bad, but last years was better.


Merry Squidmas
Short little video from rathergoodstuff.


Silent Monks
This is a viral video from last year, but it's one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment