Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, September 14, 2009

Song Fight Reviews x3

I've been extremely lazy about doing my Song Fight updates. Mainly because most of the songs suck, and I hate listening to 20 bad songs to find a few decent ones. However I finally forced myself to listen to all the songs from the past 3 challenges. So I'll give you what in my opinion is the best of the bunch below.

Sometimes It's Hard To Keep Yourself Moving: (Winner: The Howling Monkeys)
1. Crank Radio
2. forkbomb
3. Howling Monkeys
4. Sockpuppet
Not Too Bad: Berkeley Social Scene - Crack My Jaw

Back To The Well: (Winner: Cock)
1. Cock
2. King Arthur (loved the message of this song)
3. Crack My Jaw
4. Ross Durand
Not Too Bad: The Hell Yeahs - Jon Eric & Friends

Nothing Is Everything: (Winner: DuToVa)
1. King Arthur
2. i.p.
3. Kasper
4. Ross Durand
Not Too Bad: Pig Farmer Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment