Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm A Chingstah

Spintown News:
I'm a little behind today, so after the first 4 features I quickly threw in some musical numbers from various movies or shows I've seen recently.

I'm A Chingstah
Ryan Higa just came out with a new rap video, but I don't think it's earning him much street cred.


H1N1
Everyone seems to worry about this new flu, even the Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppets.

Competition Dance
Bob Fosse (along with Tommy Rall) performing his own choreography in a number from the 1955 film "My Sister Eileen." If anyone knows where I can get an MP3 of the "I'm Great" number from this film please let me know. Even a crapy YouTube video would be great.

There's Nothin' Like Love
Here's another Bob Fosse number, this time with Janet Leigh. It's not as jaw dropping as the last video, but it's a sweet little number from the same musical. Dick York (from Bewitched) makes an appearance.

I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell
I watched the Elvis movie "Wild In The Country" yesterday. It wasn't very good, but it did have a very short musical bit I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment