Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kinda Slow Today

I think half of all my viewers complained about my second video the other day. That's right I was flooded with 2 messages saying that, "there wasn't any dancing in the video. It was just some girl taking off her clothes in front of a camera. Isn't this supposed to be a music & dance blog?" Well yes it is, but personally I don't like to limit myself when I feel inspired by something. Sure there wasn't any dancing, but I do believe there was music playing in the background. :D Really I don't know why a guy would complain about a girl like that taking her clothes off. If the messages came from a girl then I have only one thing to say...if you didn't like the way in which she took her clothes off show me how it should be done, and I'll post your video.

Today I don't really have anything to post. I'm not being lazy, and I've been making my rounds around the net looking for stuff. It's just that I didn't find anything that I really enjoyed enough to bother sharing. Sure I could throw together 4 sub par videos just to have something to post, but why lower my standards cause things are a little slow? I'm sure I'll come across something worth your while soon enough. I never promised anyone I'd post every single day anyways. My goal is 3-4 times a week, and I think I've posted every day this month so far. Not bad considering how low I set the bar. :p Ok fine, I'll give you 1 video. Nothing new mind you, but I was going to use this song at work in the morning...and it reminded me of an old Nalts video.

Googlehead Google Heads

No comments:

Post a Comment