Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mr Pitiful - Brand New Friend (Roomba Song)

I saw this on Epic Fu the other day, so I looked it up on You Tube for you.


Panzer Hawaii - Somewhere over the Rainbow


On Water

On Water - A funny movie is a click away

SUMMER SONG - YUI


Before I log off for tonight I'd like to mention that my video Pain For Laughs 20 has been bouncing around Metacafe as one of it's top rated videos for the week. Generally it's been somewhere between page 2-3 for this week. It's also moving up in the most viewed catagory for the week, currently on page 2. It is #1 in the music and dance catagory in views & ratings. So if you missed it go check it out, and if you already watched it thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is Scott from Mr Pitiful. Thanks for posting our song!:)

    ReplyDelete