Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Radiohead - House of Cards

When my internet connection went down for a couple days I thought it would take me awhile to get cuaght up, and that I might not post the typical 4 videos a day for awhile. Lucky for you guys I have no life, and I've more then caught up. So for awhile I'm going to post an extra video each day.

Raidohead is trying something new again. This time they make a music video without cameras...but used lasers...enough said...


She & Him - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?


The next 2 videos involve amazing preformances from a couple little kids.

Tony Royster 12 Year Old Monster Drummer

Tony Royster 12 Year Old Monster Drummer - The best home videos are here

This Kid Will Blow Your Mind
I think this kid would be a lock for "So You Think You Could Dance"....you know if they lowered the age limit from 18 to 8ish...

This Kid Will Blow Your Mind - Amazing Kid !!! - The funniest videos clips are here

Another One Bites the Dust
The last 2 videos were kind of cute, so I figured todays bonus video should continue along those lines.

Another One Bites the Dust - Amazing videos are here

No comments:

Post a Comment