Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gary Busey sings the GotVMail Song

This is going to be a strange post. For starters we have Gary Busey with his own You Tube channel, even if it is an advertising gimick. By the way you really need to check out the channel. It reminds me of the Will It Blend channel.


Papa John's International Inc. (PZZA)
This next video is a bit odd as well. Wallstrip normally gives us a humerous take on the market, but now Julie tries her hand at singing in a Papa John's music video version of the show.


FUPA Music Video
Frankly I'm into just about every part of a womans body, but I never gave much to the FUPA. These guys actually made a video about it. Oh, and sorry that the video doesn't exactly fit this format. One day I'll have to get around to figuring out how to widen this stupid frame.



Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Cover
I'll finish up with something from David Choi.

No comments:

Post a Comment