Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bo Burnham - High School Party

Before anything else I'd like to say I'm sorry for missing Monday's post. I lost internet service around noon on Sunday, and I just had the phone company come out to fix the problem. Since I haven't been searching for videos the past couple days it may take a little while to get caught up. I'll post every day, but it may just be 1 or 2 videos each day. Today though you'll get your typical serving of 4 videos. The first is special since it's Bo Burnham's first real attempt at a music video.



Justin Taylor - Cheesy Little Love Song


Vampires in Blue Dresses (cover)


Sean & John - Walk It Out

Sean & John - Walk It Out - The best video clips are right here

No comments:

Post a Comment