Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Musicals #1

Running a blog like this you might have guessed I'm a fan of musicals. So every once in awhile I'd like to post some of my favorite scenes from movies & television.

Jam Tomorrow Jam Yesterday
From part 2 of the 1985 movie "Alice in Wonderland", Carol Channing as The White Queen sings Jam Tomorrow.


Perry Como And Carol Channing (1956)
From one of Perry Como's TV shows back in the day.


Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
Marilyn Monroe sings her most famous bit from "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" in 1953.


I Feel Pretty
A very popular scene from "West Side Story" in 1961. Even though Natalie Wood doesn't actually do the singing herself (that's done by MARNI NIXON) it's my favorite part of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment