Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, July 7, 2008

Pain For Laughs 20


Pain For Laughs 20 - The funniest bloopers are right here

Dang I finally missed a day of posting. I think I went over a month posting every single day. Since I feel bad about not posting Sunday, I guess I'll have to post something extra special later. I finally got around to making another Pain For Laughs video. My external hard drive was busted & all my videos were gone; that's why I haven't made one in awhile. I just got all my data recovered & put on a new external hard drive though. So I'll be making videos again. Enjoy this pain filled BMX spectacular. Many thanks to Phun, Gorillamask, YouTube, Digg, Metacafe & With Leather, because that's where I find a lot of the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment