Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, August 1, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

If you're one of my 2 or 3 regulars here, you have to be asking what the heck took so long. I mean it's obvious that I like musicals & that I'm into music inspired by the net, so why the heck didn't I mention 2 of my favorite things coming together?

Well I'm a twit, but also because I was hoping to find all the musical numbers on You Tube so I could link to them. Unfortunately I still can't find them all, but I've got all but 1 so I figured it's time to share.

First off you should definately check out the entire musical Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog from start to finish at it's original location. However if you've already seen the musical, and would just like to see & hear your favorite musical numbers then I suggest watching the videos below. I can't promise they will work for long. You Tube will probably take them down in time.

Laundry Day


Bad Horse's Letter


A Man's Gotta Do


On the Rise


Story Of A Girl
This is the only song I couldn't really find an embed code for, but if you've got one send it my way and I'll add it.

Brand New Day


Perfect Story


Everyone's a Hero


Slipping


The Nightmare's Real

No comments:

Post a Comment