Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sesame Street Was MTV For Toddlers

I got to thinking about why I'm so into music & dance videos, and my earliest memory involving a music video comes from Sesame Street & the Muppet Show shortly after. Sure there where funny characters, stories and such but my favorite memories involved music. For heavens sake I can still sing the theme song from Sesame Street if I felt like it. Even today Sesame Street is helping kids learn while entertaining them with musical numbers. So in an attempt to make everyone else from a Sesame Street generation feel warm an fuzzy for a short while; I'll be posting music videos from the current (39th!) season of Sesame Street in the form of bonus videos. So whenever I decide to post a new blog, there will be a link or video at the end that will hopefully take you back to a simpler time. I'll continue this for a few weeks. To start things off here's a couple music videos featuring Muppets.

She Drives Me Crazy


Weezer - Keep fishin'


Sesame Street: Bonus Video #1
In this clip, Neil Patrick Harris is Sesame Street's Shoe Fairy. Not much of a stretch for him to play a fairy I'm sure... :p
CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment