Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, August 11, 2008

Dance Battle

Not a bad dance battle, I also suggest looking for the dance battle they had on the season finale of "So You Think You Can Dance".

Amazing Dance on the Basketball Hall - The funniest bloopers are right here

Steffen Schackinger w/ Jane Clark - Time
Another great instrumental, I'm going to buy some of this guys stuff on I-Tunes.


Queen
A childrens version of a Queen song with an animated video...

Queen - 'forever' - Click here for the funniest movie of the week

Kevin & Alex Remix
Kevin Rose & Alex Albrecht are great on Diggnation at Revision3. After watching the latest episode I noticed a funny remix at the end of the credits. So I decided to share it with you. By the way if you aren't watching the show every week, I strongly suggest you start.

1 comment:

  1. yeah man that dancer in the battle was Salah, he's awesome! I suggest looking at the David Elsewhere vids for the Motorokr ads. He has some really cool moves too that I'm sure will amaze you.

    ReplyDelete