Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pilobolus Dance Theatre

Conan recently featured a really cool dance group on his show, here's the clip...

Pilobolus Dance Theatre - Click here for more amazing videos

Jumpstyle duo by Jumpforce
Why the heck are all these Jumpstyle videos going around the net? I mean it was sort of cool the first time I saw a video of it, but it seems way to popular. I guess most people like it because it's a dance they can actually do...? Anyways here's the most popular Jumpstyle video on You Tube.


Brandi Carlile - The Story (acoustic)
I just really liked this song...enjoy.


Sexy Arabic Belly Dance
It's been way too long since I've posted a half naked girl dancing...

Sexy Arabic Belly Dance - Watch more amazing videos here

Sesame Street: Bonus Video #3
In this video different celebrities sing their A, B, C's.
CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment