Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Friday, March 5, 2010

Song Fight Review: Double Take

The last challenge over at Song Fight was titled "Please Stop", and honestly I couldn't pick a favorite song. It was a toss up between Ross Durand & Christopher Cogott for me at least. Architects Of Desire ended up getting the win though. They produced a good song, and I had them ranked 5th. There's a whole new batch of songs over at Song Fight, so I suggest you go pick your favorite songs for the current round. My picks are listed below:

Voted For:
(Right Click "Save As" on the artist's name for a MP3 of their entry.)

State Shirt & Glenn Case - Enjoyed the song, and thought it was far better then the rest of the tracks this round. Only thing I didn't care for was the layering of vocals that started around 2:44 on the track.

Dale Chase - Normally this would probably be boardline for a vote...but this fight was so weak it's my second favorite.

Rycehat - Not the greatest, but I did lol at a couple times. I wouldn't mind playing this at my next highschool reunion.

Flvxxvm Florvm - The stuttering made me laugh, but I didn't like the change in tempo.

Song A Day #421
Jonathan Mann once again made his entry part of his "Song A Day" project.


Side Notes:
I really enjoyed the last fight, but this one left me extremely disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment