Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Song Fight Review: Lets Get Bloody

The last challenge over at Song Fight was titled "The Road To Hana", and I predicted that Ross Durand would win. Or at least that was my favorite entry. Well I was wrong, and MC Milk-Plus got the win. I had MC Milk-Plus ranked 3rd, but he produced a good track so congrats on the victory. There's a whole new batch of songs over at Song Fight, so I suggest you go pick your favorite songs for the current round. My picks are listed below:

Voted For:
Ross Durand - I absolutely loved this song. This is something I could play on my way to a football game or even to one of basketball games to get pumped up. It's sure to get a lot of plays in car...at least until my knees go out for good. (I eventually asked Ross if I could use this song in a video...that video is embedded at the bottom of this post.)

Jon Eric - Got relationship problems? You'll relate...

The Hell Yeahs - This is a fun song, but aggressive...women should know they're place. :p

Torrentz - You might buckle up if you listen to this in your car.

Not Too Bad:
(Head over to Song Fight to listen to these songs.)

Eurotrashjuice - You sound easy & drunk...my kinda girl.

State Shirt
I always like it when Song Fighters & Song Fu'ers make videos along with their songs.


Jonathan Mann
His entry is also his "Song A Day" #393.


Pain For Laughs 23
Ross Durand's song works really well in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment