Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, February 8, 2010

Pants Are Still On The Ground

Spintown News:
A new episode of "The Comedic Genius Of Martin & Lewis" has been posted, and this time it features Hoagy Carmichael. You can see the show notes HERE.

Sorry it's been a little slow on the main page recently, but I've been keeping the other 3 pages very active. Song Fight: Let's Get Bloody will be posted soon, and Sammy Kablam will be reviewing that. Song Fu 6: Round 1 will also be posted soon. If any musicians out there want to do a guest blog to review the up-coming round just let me know. It should be a very good round. There's 20 people currently competing in Song Fu, and I've heard 11 of the entries earily (not including 1 shadow entry). So when I say it's going to be good....I mean it.

The only other thing I've got is yet another "Pants On The Ground" remix.



Edric Haleen - Godz Poodlz - Kylie Petto - Caleb Hines - Boffo Yux Dudes - "Buckethat" Bobby Matheson - Ian "2 Shades" Johnson - Governing Dynamics - Dave Leigh & William Hoover - Common Lisp - Inverse T. Clown - Joe "Covenant" Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment