Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spintown U-Stream (March)

So last month I held my first monthly U-Stream broadcast. It went way longer than I want future shows to be (it was like 3.5 hours). The show will start at 7:30PM EST, and last about 2 hours. At some point during the show I'll announce a couple changes to SpinTunes (includes a new role for the popular vote & judges). I think I'll start a pre-show around 7:00PM EST. So if you want to come hang out early, I'll play something with tiger blood while I get things ready.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/spintunes
Monday, March 28, 2011
Pre-Show starts @ 7:00PM EST
Show starts @ 7:30PM EST

Change of topic...I played great basketball yesterday (great for my level of ability at least). I can't remember ever hitting as high a percentage from the floor as I did Saturday night. I probably hit about 80% of the shots I took in game. I rebounded well, and played good defense for the first hour. I have to admit my defense wasn't as tight in the second hour, and I slacked a bit on offense as well. But I am sick, so I was shocked I managed to play high energy ball for an hour even. No more ball until Thursday...just Minecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment