Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

animation mix

I love this guys work, I might post a little more of it later.


Benny Hinn Let`s the Bodies Hit the Floor
It's rare that song & video fit so perfectly together.


Booty Shakin' 101
I didn't realize there were so many different types of booty shakes. Since most of my blood typically rushes to other parts of my body while I'm watching, I shouldn't be too surprized that I'd miss details like that.


Carlton Banks
Why on earth haven't they tried to get Carlton on "Dancing With The Stars"? Actually I don't watch that show, so they might have and I just didn't realize. However I never heard anything about it, so I'm asuming he hasn't been on. I watch the real dance show on TV, "So You Think You Can Dance".


BONUS VIDEO:
I'm posting an extra video because I feel bad for missing Sunday. It's an old video I happened to come arcoss, but this guy still rocks.
Guitar Skills
Guitar Skills

No comments:

Post a Comment