Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nur Ein VI Is About To Start!

It's that time of the year again. The time when the toughest annual online songwriting contest kicks off for another run. I followed Nur Ein for the first time last year, and it was a blast. I reviewed each round & tried picking the winners. You can find links to all those reviews --> HERE <--.

Niveous (the man behind Nur Ein) started a thread in the Song Fight forums (Song Fight Thread) to announce the start of the contest. If you want more details about the contest I suggest you go there.

I plan on reviewing each round here on the blog once again, and will attempt to pick the winners each round. I told Niveous I would help out in judging if he needed someone, but don't know if he needs my help yet. Probably not, but since he was nice enough to judge SpinTunes #1, I wanted to lend a hand if needed.

Now that Nur Ein has started, I'll be able to announce sign up dates for SpinTunes #3 in the near future. I will not start SpinTunes until Nur Ein is completely over, and if you like SpinTunes you should really give Nur Ein a shot. Nur Ein (& Masters Of Song Fu) was a huge influence on how SpinTunes was set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment