Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Song Fight Review: Beaten Man

The last challenge over at Song Fight was titled "Vest Factory", and there was a tie for first. DJ Ranger Den & The Panna Cotta Army get to share the victory, while Darkroom (who I voted for) finished in a 3 way tie for 6th. A new batch of songs can be found over at Song Fight, so I suggest you go pick your favorite songs for the current round. My picks are listed below:

(PS: My reviews are normally pretty lazy, in that I don't write much, but this time even more so. I was short on time, and even though I listened to everything, I wasn't motivated to put much effort into this.)

Voted For:
(Right Click "Save As" on the artist's name for a MP3 of their entry.)

Caravan Ray - I would like to hear more of the story. It felt like more should have been included, but I like what's there.

Tibor - Really enjoyed this music a lot. So much so that I was able to just chill, and not pay attention to the lyrics. Which is good, cause I hated the lyrics.

Others:
(Head over to Song Fight to listen to these songs.)

Metaluna with BBABM - Liked the music, didn't care for the lyrics. Not really into that type of vocal performance.

bgm - I think I would have enjoyed this fight more if it was required that everything was instrumentals. I know I say it a lot, but I enjoyed the music...lyrics not so much.

EggNogAdam - Enjoyed the performance, but got bored before the song ended...and it was a short song.

Hate Mail - You have a great death metal voice...I hate death metal.

Berkeley Social Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment