Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pain For Laughs #24

Yeah, it's been awhile, but I finally made a new one. I've actually got another one done, but I'm still not sure if I want to upload it. I got a message on Twitter the other day from a PFL fan. He was wanting me to sell him a signed DVD of the complete collection. Apparently it was to be a Christmas gift for his brother who is also a big PFL fan. I wouldn't feel right profiting from these videos, but I did promise to give the guy a shout out in the video. So merry Christmas PFL fans, and especially to @costlow.

I would really appreciate people spreading the word about the YouTube copy of this video. Especially to sites like GorillaMask & Phun.

These videos generally do pretty well in terms of views over time. I have 3 others on YouTube at the moment, and one of them has well over 300,000 views. The other 2 are around 70,000 views. I also have some on Metacafe, and 2 of them on that site have well over 100,000 views, with 6 others in the 10,000-70,000 range. If you are interested in covering my theme song, or writting a featured track for a video, it will probably be heard by a large number of people. So contact me if you're interested.


You can also find this video on: Metacafe, Daily Motion, Viddler, Veoh, Seven Load, MySpace, LiveVideo, College Humor & Break.

(Update: This video was featured on Phun, With Leather & made it to #62 on YouTube's weekly music chart. The YouTube version was viewed over 102,000 times within it's firt week of being posted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment