Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, December 9, 2010

3 Years Of Monsters, Aliens & Geeks

Len Peralta put together a montage of his work & life online from the past 3 years. Some of you may know I've hired Len to make various Flip Faces & 1 Monster By Mail. In total I think I've hired him over 20 times, and I've never had reason to complain about his work. If you're looking for a Christmas gift for someone, a personalized avatar or video would probably surprise them.


You can see my Flip Face around the 3:38 mark in the video, and my Monster By Mail around the 4:19 mark. My dad, mom, sister, brother in-law, niece & nephew are all in the video (I got Flip Faces for my family last year). And you can also see others I purchased Flips for:

"Buckethat" Bobby Matheson
Sammy Kablam
Dustin McLean
Mike "Spiff" Booth
Frank Bell
Kris Mark
Joe "Covenant" Lamb
Sarah LaMantia
Jeff MacDougall
Nathan Wills
Mike Lombardo
Meghan Tonjes
Andy Rehfeldt
Kata Hay
Sasha Young
Sophie Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment