Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Cartoon Medley

I'm a sucker for TV theme songs, so I saw this & had to post it. The cartoons in the medley are listed under the video.

DuckTales - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Animaniacs - Inspector Gadget - Ghostbusters - Digimon - Darkwing Duck - ThunderCats - Raggy Dolls - TaleSpin - The Addams Family - Bamse - Scooby Doo - The Smurfs - Winnie the Pooh - Denver The Last Dinosaur - Dexter's Laboratory - BraveStarr - Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers - Tiny Toon Adventures - Adventures Of The Gummi Bears - The Moomins - Sonic SatAm - My Little Pony - Flintstones - Transformers - Dr Snuggles - Donald Duck

The Office Theme Song
Rusty Cage also posted a theme today, so I figured I'd throw it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment