Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, November 19, 2007

What Pissed Me Off Today #2

I can’t count the times I was playing Mario Kart DS, and the competition was cheating in some fashion or another. From snakers to hackers, if you play this game online you’re going to play against a variety of cheats. However I’m used to that, what drives me nuts is the people who race against you for 3 races, then drop halfway through the last just because you’re beating them, and will win game. You might think I should be happy in this case, after all my opponent basically threw in the towel. Sure in a way you just won, but after racing for the past 8-10 minutes you get nothing to show for it. The game resets, and you don’t get any victories added to you total. It’s just a total waste of time. I can’t see why people like cheating, it’s boring.

For instance I learned how to snake after I saw someone do it online for the first time. But I don’t ever snake when racing against someone. It’s no fun to beat someone by 30 seconds, and to win without competition. I’ve got 1,300+ wins right now, and I can proudly say I didn’t cheat to get even 1 of those. I’ve also got 330+ losses that I earned, and I don’t care if I don’t have a perfect record. Anyways if you’ve got a pair, then when you see the name Travis racing against you see if you can beat me without cheating….I’m beating you last 1 lap before you start cheating again because I’ll be spankin’ your sorry butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment