Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spintown Interviews...Josh McLemore

Josh McLemore may be the perfect person for me to interview. I've spent the past year logging major hours playing Minecraft. Josh has gained some attention on YouTube by combining his love of Minecraft & his musical talents. His Minecraft music videos are just amazing, and I'm glad he was willing to answer my questions.



Music By: Sammy Kablam
Artwork By: "Buckethat" Bobby Matheson
Len Peralta Will Flip Your Face At: Flip Face

Josh's Profile:
Website: http://hojjoshmc.com/
YouTube Channel: hojjoshMC
Total Upload Views: 3,206,729
Joined: Feb 14, 2011
Subscribers: 10,828
Twitter: @hojjoshMC
Google+: Page
Bandcamp: Page
SoundCloud: Page

Minecore
HojjoshMC & Itsallminecraft team up for this original song.


All I Do Is Dig
This parody of "All I Do Is Win" by DJ Khaled is probably my favorite parody on his channel.


Mining Diamonds
His most popular video is this parody of "Black And Yellow" by Wiz Khalifa.

No comments:

Post a Comment