Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Song Fight: A Grand Parade

Song Fight recently had it's 1000th contest.  I was going to try to review every song, but when the deadline to vote rolled around I wasn't even close to being done.  So I just voted & thought I'd finish later.  Welp, I've not been motivated to finish those reviews, but I did feel like I should point out some of my favorite entries for the contest.  You can listen to all 100+ songs by going to Song Fight.

I ended up voting for 30 songs, and that may sound like a lot, but there were over 100 songs.  I'm going to link to my top 10, but I'll list the other 20 below that.  I'd suggest going to Song Fight & finding your own favorites.

TOP 10:

All The Robots

Dr. Spectacular's Power Circus

Explino!

Frankie Big Face

Hostess Mostess

King Arthur

Lunkhead

Pigfarmer Jr

See-Man-Ski

Sober

Other Songs I Voted For:

Abominominous

Another Future of Music

bgm

Bjam

The Chebuctones

Glenn Case

Jerkatorium

The John Benjamin Band

Josh Woodward

McHaggis

Melvin

One Future of Music

The Pannacotta Army

Pringle Can

Ross Durand

Somewhere Off the Left Coast

Sugar Johnson

T.C. Elliott

Tiny Robots

Yaks of the Industry


No comments:

Post a Comment