Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, May 27, 2024

Cluckity Cluck (Factory Reset)

 

This song was written for Nur Ein XIX Round 2. The title was Factory Reset, and the challenge included having at least one mood shift (musical & lyrical).

Again, the challenging part for me was the title. Trying to connect it to Minecraft in a way I could make a silly YouTube video for it was difficult. I finally decided to write a song about mob farms in the style of a children's song. Mob farms can be really simple fenced in fields where you allow your animals to roam. Or they can be turned into complex automated structures that are more similar to factory farms than anything Old MacDonald might have had.

2nd round in a row I used the title in the song, but not really as prominently as I would have liked. However the entire idea for the song is because of the title, so it's definitely inspired by it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment