Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, May 4, 2009

Cleveland Sucks!

Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video
Being that I'm from Cincinnati, and in general don't like Cleveland or anything in it (except Denny Blaze & Lebron James), I fell in love with this video.



Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video: 2nd Attempt
It's rare that a sequel lives up to the original...but this one does.



Mumbling Girl Band
I can't understand the lyrics of a lot of today's popular music...this doesn't seem that much different to me.



Evolution Of Music
This is a pretty cool animation by Matthew Eales.



VideoSong
Here's the latest from Jack Conte. This time he breaks out some awesome dance moves.



House Music
This is a short, but creative video by Nicolas Ehlich.



Puke In My Mouth
After yesterday's blog post, 'Snuggler' left a comment with a link to this version of the song I featured yesterday. Thanks, for the heads up.




Best Of The Rest:


1. This is a short animation by Shannon Daniell-Segilola. CLICK HERE FOR Musical Nonsense

2. This isn't in English, and I'm not sure what language it's in. However if you find an English version, please send it my way. CLICK HERE FOR Musical Of Warcraft

3. Apparently his career started pretty earily in life. CLICK HERE FOR Baby T-Pain

4. This is the 107th version of this song that I've posted. This time it's sung by Rebecca Shearing. CLICK HERE FOR The Climb

5. This brings back memories. CLICK HERE FOR Punchout

6. YouTuber 'allysmusic14' aka Ally Heman posted an original song yesterday. CLICK HERE FOR 34

7. Ben Utecht is a TE for the Cincinnati Bengals. He makes the 2nd professional althlete in Cincinnati to currently have a career in music. CLICK HERE FOR Gospel Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment