Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Boots On

Spintown News:
Slim pickin's today in the intertubes. Not a lot of postworthy material, but I'll share what I did come across.

I took the time to start a Blip account, and uploaded Pain For Laughs 21 there.


Boots On
Rule #12 of blogging: When you're short on content post cute kids or hot chicks. This kid rockin' out to a Randy Houser song qualifies.



I Wanna Be Down
Gabe Bondoc does a great job with this old Brandy song.



I Kissed A Girl
This is only the second time I've linked to these guys, but I have to admit the Brett Domino Trio rocks.



Sukiyaki
AJ Rafael sings with a few friends before he leaves Boston.




Best Of The Rest:


1. Here's an original song by Jen Chung. CLICK HERE FOR How Do I Tell You?

2. Here's a clip of the finale from the YouTube Symphony Orchestra. CLICK HERE FOR Tchaikovsky

3. Old people head banging to heavy metal. CLICK HERE FOR I've Failed And I Can't Get Up That may be the best title I've thought of thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment