Where Music & Dance Fall Face First Into The Internet

Monday, June 24, 2024

Look At Her Glass

This was written for Nur Ein XIX Round 6. The title had to be "Glass" and the challenge was to use multiple time signatures. There were lots of ways to tie "glass" to a Minecraft song. I decided to ignore all the logical possibilities & lean into the most cringe one I was able to think of. Just because it gave me video ideas that made me laugh. Basically I plan to do a video in which the girl is building all these amazing glass structures and you see them with her back turned to you. And of course the guy is gushing over her "glass" when well...you get it.

After I had the topic set, I knew I wanted it to be rap. Joe asked if I had any references for the style of rap I wanted him to go for, and I said late 80's/early 90's.

Verses in 4/4 time signature and the choruses in 3/4.

I'll do a video for this in 2/3 months.  Got other projects to work on atm though.


No comments:

Post a Comment