I just got back from Florida about 12 hours ago. Just in time to play basketball, and go through about half the videos & stuff I'm backed up on due to my vacation. I'll get caught up as soon as I can, I promise. Because I was gone when a lot of the Christmas videos were being released I'll be posting Christmas videos until Jan 1st...maybe Jan 2nd. Just depends on how many I missed that I think is worth posting once I get caught up. I got a call from Brent of brentalfloss a couple hours after I got back, and he seems to have made some progress in the song he's writing for me. He even asked if I wanted to be in the video he plans on making for the song. I don't really have the equipment to make a video, but you'll see me in some way probably. He mentioned the project again in one of his videos while I was gone. Click Here For Mention
Just 4 videos today, but I'll more then make up for it Thursday. Anyways I better get busy, I've got a lot of videos to go through. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and all is well.
Pop Waffle Does 2008!
Since it's the last day of the year, here's a little recap of the year done with music & craft supplies.
JibJab Does 2008
Here's another 2008 review.
Ponceman Part 1
After this year I think Ponceman & Christmas will go together like peanut butter & strawberry jelly...however not as good as peanut butter & grape jelly.
All I Want For Christmas Is You
When I first saw Nick Pitera & his odd obsession with Miss Carey, I thought how awesome would it be if he covered this song on Christmas...and he did.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
This post has quantity & quality. I'll be gone until the 30th, so this will be it for awhile. I promise I'll get caught back up, once I get back. The 'Best Of The Rest' is really good today, so don't just watch the 4 featured videos.
You'll need to start the video on the right first, then start then one on the left when given the cue. It's a pretty cool way to do a duet on You Tube. Props to TheHill88 & cushtv for doing this. Gives me an idea for the next dance montage.
A Merry Gangsta Christmas
Here's a Christmas video from Smosh.
Moon & PacMan get together & put on a great show. I wish they could have had some closer shots of some of these moves though.
Lauren Fairweather is one of the hottest nerd chicks on You Tube. She's also a good singer/songwriter.
Best Of The Rest:
1. ijustine made a short music video about Twitter. CLICK HERE FOR I Tweet Myself...
2. Jarrett Heather playing a piano medley of 13 JoCo songs. It had to be broken into 2 parts due to the length. Part 1 Part 2 Here are the included songs: Still Alive (Intro), Future Soon, Todd the T1000, Mr. Fancy Pants, Skullcrusher Mountain, De-Evolving, Tom Cruise Crazy, Code Monkey, Mandelbrot Set, Chiron Beta Prime (Solo), Re: Your Brains, Over There, Creepy Doll, Still Alive (Reprise) Download Full MP3
3. This is the best video I've seen yet from MissCarolinexoxo, and it's an original song. CLICK HERE FOR OOOO
4. This is why David Choi rocks. He gets his fans involved with the making of his music. CLICK HERE FOR Happiness Is Always Near By the way David Choi finally filmed himself smiling because he reached 77,777 subscribers. CLICK HERE FOR To See David Smile For The First Time On Camera
5. spamjelly shamelessly uses other You Tube celebrities in his video in an attempt to increase his views...how pathetic can you get. :p CLICK HERE FOR You Tube Stars
6. You Tuber coolgeek2751 sings (badly) about the recent bailouts. CLICK HERE FOR That's A Bailout
7. Spaghetti Cat just keeps getting bigger & bigger. CLICK HERE FOR Spaghetti Cat (I Weep For You)
8. Playing Toccata et Fugue in D Minor by Bach, on the bottle organ. CLICK HERE FOR Bottle Organ
9. Cute kid puts on a good show. CLICK HERE FOR Gymnastic Child
10. I don't know if Fortune 457 will make it big or not, but they ain't bad lookin'. They can sing as well so good luck girls. CLICK HERE FOR Let's Get Away
11. Here's a beautiful video from Ha Ha Tonka. CLICK HERE FOR Caney Mountain
12. This is a tribute to the different things that were popular during the 1990s. The song is a parody to Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back". CLICK HERE FOR Get Your 90s On
13. Here's another video from Jarrett Heather. I love piano solos & TV theme songs, so if anyone wants to send me links to similar videos they would probably get posted. CLICK HERE FOR I Love Lucy
14. Here's POPTUB's Flight Of The Conchords Lip Dub Contest entry. CLICK HERE FOR DUB
15. Here's a great guitar solo by Stefano Barone. CLICK HERE FOR TCLD
16. Here's an orginal from Pomplamoose. Merry Christmas Jack & Nataly. CLICK HERE FOR Twice As Nice
17. Tiffany Jo Allen is sharing the Christmas spirit. CLICK HERE FOR Santa Baby
18. This is the last video until I get back from Florida. Enjoy & Merry Christmas. CLICK HERE FOR 20th Century Fox Fanfare
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Just been getting ready for my trip today. Sent some stuff to Brent for the song he's writing, then saw I got another mention in a video.
Robot Dancers Nick & Jeppe
These guys just put on a sick show. Jaw dropping...
Fat City Reprise - Long Gone
No Video cameras were used in the production of this music video. It was created entirely from 45,000 Photographs taken by a Nikon D200 DSLR.
Fat City Reprise - Long Gone from Cesar Kuriyama on Vimeo.
Mega Man 2 TITLE With Lyrics
If I could somehow put Brent's songs in the actual games I'd do it.
Been awhile since I featured a hot chick doing a web cam dance.
Hot Chick Bellydances - Watch more Entertainment
Best Of The Rest:
1. AJ gives us another Christmas medley. CLICK HERE FOR Hark The Herald/Angels We Have Heard On High
2. Could you solve a Rubix Cube while break dancing? Or how about a jigsaw puzzle? CLICK HERE FOR Breakdancing Audition
3. Here's an original song by James Wetzel. CLICK HERE FOR ...And the Snow Falls
4. 8 year old banned from playing in bars. CLICK HERE FOR State Silences Young Guitarist
5. This homeless man thinks he should be the next Clay Aiken. CLICK HERE FOR Homeless American Idol
6. You Tuber derekcate is someone I recently subscribed to. Enjoy this cover. CLICK HERE FOR Wonderwall - Oasis
7. 2 mash ups for you today. The first features the Teletubbies. CLICK HERE FOR Mash Up #1
8. The second features Family Guy. CLICK HERE FOR Mash Up #2
9. I just thought this was a cool music video. CLICK HERE FOR You Better Pray
10. This is sort of old, but I still like the video. Sorry about the commercial. CLICK HERE FOR Murs
11. Here's a good instrumental by Sebastien Cloutier. CLICK HERE FOR Syncronicity
12. I actually liked the movie Water World unlike most people. I wonder if that means I'd like the musical. CLICK HERE FOR Musical Teaser
13. Here's a Tommy Knox original. CLICK HERE FOR Wooden Heart SFY4L
14. This isn't new anymore, but somebody sent me the link so I figured I would repost it. CLICK HERE FOR T-Pain & Akon Go To Lunch
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Work sucked today & I tweeked my bad knee playin' ball. Tired as hell, but still did my searches & posted for you guys....a big ass post at that. My eyelashes hurt I'm so freakin' tired.
What Would Christmas Be Like?
Mia Rose gives us a song for Christmas.....I'd rather have my credit cards paid off, but it's still nice.
Two Dudes On A Motorcycle
Saw a couple dudes riding double this fall. I instantly assumed they were..um..well good friends.
I Have A Million Dollars
Tommy Knox hits a home run again with this little diddy.
Furious Dance All Around The World
You Tuber Athene was nice enough to send me a link to the Furious dance back when I made "Internet Dance 2". So thank you again.
Best Of The Rest:
1. I still like Lena Horne better, but thanks AJ. CLICK HERE FOR Let It Snow
2. Matt Rach has the Christmas spirit, and he's spreading it around. CLICK HERE FOR Matt
3. Venetian Princess gives us a short Christmas song. CLICK HERE FOR A Miley Cyrus Christmas
4. The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre have made a lot of Christmas videos this year. CLICK HERE FOR Little Drummer Boy
5. Is it me or does Jennifer Chung (featuring Singindork888) murder this song....then piss on it's grave? CLICK HERE FOR I'll Be Home For Christmas
6. Last Christmas video for today. We'll finish with AJ again. CLICK HERE FOR Christmas Time Is Here
7. MissCarolinexoxo is usually hit or miss with me, this time it's a just eh... CLICK HERE FOR Paramore Medley
8. A little girl named Arianna decided she wanted to post her Single Ladies dance...might as well everyone else has. CLICK HERE FOR Single Ladies
9. The Zipster performs a live song. CLICK HERE FOR Whatever Happened To ME?
10. Hank Green does a hexachordal cover. CLICK HERE FOR Four Foot Squirrel
11. DJ decides to do a cover with a bunch of her friends....next time she should find some friends with talent. CLICK HERE FOR Bad Time
12. Kina Grannis does a Beyoncé cover. Hate the song, love Kina. CLICK HERE FOR If I Were A Boy
13. Here's a Ben Folds music video directed by Al Yankovic. CLICK HERE FOR Rockin' The Suburbs
14. Gay black guy does his version of Beyonce. CLICK HERE FOR Single Ladies
15. Bo recently uploaded this, but I saw it awhile back so I didn't bother featuring it. CLICK HERE FOR High School Party
16. A 'Back To The Future' remix. CLICK HERE FOR Future Is Serious Business
17. A Jonas Brothers cover by Tiffany Jo Allen. CLICK HERE FOR Love Bug
18. Gabe Bondoc does an AJ Rafael cover. CLICK HERE FOR I Just Want You
19. Nataly Dawn does a Queen cover. CLICK HERE FOR Play The Game
20. TheGentleSurprise does a Woody Guthrie cover on a ukulele. CLICK HERE FOR Ingrid Bergman
21. It's time to do it Alaskan Style. CLICK HERE FOR Single Ladies
22. Chris Moyles singing a Britney Spears 'Womaniser' parady. CLICK HERE FOR Lorry Driver
23. This is an oldie from purepwnage. CLICK HERE FOR World Of Warcraft Is A Feeling
24. This 10 year old boy is pretty cool. CLICK HERE FOR Young Singer
25. I wonder how many street drummers there are in the world. I mean they seem to be everyone online. CLICK HERE FOR Street Skills
26. This chick can dance, but she's only 14 so no drooling guys. CLICK HERE FOR Asian Chick
27. Somebody named Nigel singing an original song. It's in the so bad it's funny catagory, you've been warned. CLICK HERE FOR UFO
28. Saw this on POPTUB today. We needed the show 'So You Think You Can Dance' back in the 80's. CLICK HERE FOR An Average Day In 1985
Friday, December 19, 2008
Brent of brentalfloss on YouTube is going to be writing a song for me. He needed some quick cash, so he decided to sell this service on E-bay. I normally link to cool things like that on my blog, but since I was bidding on it I decided to screw you guys by waiting til after it ended. :D
The entries for the Holiday Song Fu Contest have been posted, and I linked to what I thought were the best of the bunch in the 'Best Of The Rest' section below. One of the songs reminded me of a girl I used to work with, she even had the same name as the girl in the song. So of course I burned it to a CD, and dropped it off at my old job as a Christmas gift. (This next part is just for Becky.) Don't take the CD too serious, just a joke. I know you're not a lush. :D
I'm A Winner...but a broke one.
This is a video Brent just posted about me winning the song.
History Of Christmas Music
Really cool video from Walt.
Tetris WITH LYRICS
If I hadn't been absent half of this month, and posting a lot of Christmas stuff this would have already been posted. But here's another great videogame inspired song from Brent.
Fat Man & Single Ladies
I don't really like this song, but I love all the You Tube videos it has inspired.
Best Of The Rest:
1. These first 5 links are all from the latest Song Fu. Jeff MacDougall. CLICK HERE FOR Becky, The Office Party Drunk
2. Bobby Matheson. CLICK HERE FOR Donnie, The Disowned Christmas Tree
3. Bryce Jensen. CLICK HERE FOR The Mistletoe Ho Ho Ho
4. Jason Morris. CLICK HERE FOR Twangles, The Christmas Squid
5. Paul & Storm. CLICK HERE FOR Dexter, The Credit Debt Badger
6. Nick Pitera made a Christmas music video. CLICK HERE FOR I'll Be Home For Christmas
7. Eric Herman Music is like Raffie on YouTube. All the kids I watch at the YMCA loved this video. CLICK HERE FOR The Tale Of The Sun And The Moon I'd like to say thank you again to his wife for animating the clips of Eric in my latest video.
8. I'm not a fan of Gilbert Arenas, but laughed at this video. CLICK HERE FOR I'm Gay (For Gilbert Arenas)
9. I love it when people get together via YouTube to create stuff like this. CLICK HERE FOR The Ocean Song
10. I haven't posted anything from DJ in awhile, so here's one her latest covers. CLICK HERE FOR Hot 'n Cold
11. This guy wants to be more annoying then Fred on You Tube...well if you watch this video while somebody is smashing your toes 1 by 1 with a sledge hammer he comes close. CLICK HERE FOR Boioioioioioioioioi
12. I've got another great Pacman video for Saturday probably, but this one isn't bad. CLICK HERE FOR Poppin' Solo
13. This kid does a somewhat humorous parady of Matt Harding. CLICK HERE FOR Where The Hell Is Matt? (Parody)
14. Here's the MyDamnChannel entry to the Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros lipdub contest. CLICK HERE FOR Lip Dub
Thursday, December 18, 2008
This is the last big Christmas post before I go on vacation, but I'll try to throw in a few more posts before I leave. Probably won't have a Christmas theme, but maybe a couple Christmas videos.
Denny Blaze The Average Homeboy made a Christmas video.
A Christmas Carol (by Tom Lehrer)
sweetafton23 does her Christmas thing. Nerdy chicks rock...if only I thought so back in highschool I might have enjoyed myself more.
Tiffany Alvord might have backed out of being in my video after saying she would submit something, but she's still a good singer.
Glitter n' Gold
Great performance, made for public television.
Best Of The Rest:
1. I haven't watched Ren & Stimpy in forever. CLICK HERE FOR I Hate Christmas!
2. In this Christmas video AJ features his friend Emily Elbert who I now also subscribe to. CLICK HERE FOR Baby It's Cold Outside
3. Dude plays one of my favorite Christmas songs. CLICK HERE FOR Wizards In Winter
4. Probably the funniest Christmas light/music sync I've seen. CLICK HERE FOR Christmas Lights
5. Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppets parady a Christmas classic. CLICK HERE FOR 12 Days Of Christmas
6. Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppets parady a Killers song. By the way if anyone else has done this parady before please let me know, I'd love to have a high quality MP3. CLICK HERE FOR Reindeer Song
7. You Tube was featuring this Christmas video by Lenka. Not great, but not bad, worth a look. CLICK HERE FOR All My Bells Are Ringing
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Since I'll be going on vacation for Christmas & have nothing to do....I'm thinking about finishing the next 'Pain For Laughs' video.
Jingle Bells (Using Only SuperNotes)
Rhett & Link made a version of Jingle Bells using some of the SuperNotes that were submitted to their contest.
ShayCarl Theme Song
Rhett & Link made this theme song for Shay Carl since his team won the SuperNote Contest.
Swing Is The Thing
This guy or Tommy Knox will probably be the next Spintown All-Star.
Speaking of Tommy Knox....
Best Of The Rest:
1. You know what I want for Christmas? A special Christmas Song Fu, that's what. I must have been good to, because I've already got it. The challenge is to create a brand new character for this holiday season, and write a holiday song for him/her/it. Think Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty The Snowman, etc. That’s it. The only other directive is that the songs must run no shorter than 1 minute 45 seconds. The songs will be unveiled on Thursday, December 18th, 2008. CLICK HERE FOR HOLIDAY CHALLENGE
2. It never occured to me to mix Sweet Child O' Mine with Jingle Bells. CLICK HERE FOR Piano Solo
3. This is a good Joni Mitchell cover by Nataly Dawn. CLICK HERE FOR River
4. AJ does another Christmas song for us. CLICK HERE FOR Beautiful (Christmas version)
5. DJ Angelo has a new take on various Christmas classics. CLICK HERE FOR An Alternative Christmas Message
6. I've always been a Jim Davis fan, even the stupid holiday cartoons he did. CLICK HERE FOR Garfield
7. The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre destroy a Christmas classic. CLICK HERE FOR Baby Its Cold Outside
8. Here's somebody else that wouldn't live very long if I lived next door to him. CLICK HERE FOR Bagpipe Lights
9. In this video Rhett & Link explain how they made the SuperNote Jingle Bells video above. CLICK HERE FOR The Making Of SuperNote Jingle Bells
10. Sometimes the simple ideas, turn out the best....but sometimes not. CLICK HERE FOR Light Suits
11. Here's last years YouTube '12 Days of Christmas'. Zipster is still looking for people to be in the video I believe. CLICK HERE FOR 2007
12. Islamic Rage Boy doesn't know the words to Jingle Bells, but he knows another song. CLICK HERE FOR Infidels
13. A juggler who can play the piano. CLICK HERE FOR We Wish You A Merry Christmas
14. I'll finish up today with 1 more video from AJ. CLICK HERE FOR Last Christmas/Baby Please Come Home
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Well so far "Internet Dance 2" hasn't really went viral or anything, but that's fine. So far there's been 70+ comments on the video, all of which are positive. I don't care how many people watch, as long as the people involved had fun & the people who watch the video enjoy it. Since my plans here for December haven't gone like planned, and I have an 8 day vacation coming up, I'm going to attempt to squeeze a lot in over the next 3-4 days. Expect a lot of material in the "Best Of The Rest" section.
PS: Later I'll give a little more info on the making of "Internet Dance 2". For instance who sent in old clips vs new ones. Who said they would send something in, then blew me off. Yeah, you know who you are. :p
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Some Korean guy singing Mariah Carey. More Christmas videos will be in the "Best Of The Rest" below.
Stop Carlos Mencia: A Rock Ballad
I couldn't agree more with this message.
Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros
Cool video, and what makes it even better is they are doing a lip dub contest with it.
The Disney Channel Rap
thecomputernerd01 proves he's still a nerd with this rap.
Best Of The Rest:
1. This is from 2 years ago, remember Zipster is currently looking for people to be in this years version of the song. CLICK HERE FOR The 12 Days of Christmas (2006)
2. Alvin & The Chipmunks are a must every Christmas. CLICK HERE FOR Don't Be Late
3. I would probably shoot this guy if I lived next to him. CLICK HERE FOR Crazy Frog Jingle Bells
4. I don't think it'll ever be a Christmas classic, but this Kevin Bloody Wilson song is worth a listen. CLICK HERE FOR Hey Santa Claus
5. I subscribed to PianoReImagined not too long ago, and I've really enjoyed his work thus far. CLICK HERE FOR Jingle Bell Rock
6. Happy Slip made a Christmas video. The song doesn't start until 56 seconds into the video. CLICK HERE FOR More Processed Meat
7. You Tuber ilajil has had the Christmas Spirit lately, and is doing a number of classic covers. CLICK HERE FOR It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas
8. David Choi got a new sliding flute. CLICK HERE FOR Silent Night
9. Christmas on the internet isn't complete without bad karaoke. CLICK HERE FOR Holly Jolly Christmas
10. Ukuleleric recently posted a great video I'll link to after Christmas, for now here's an original Christmas song from him. CLICK HERE FOR All Around The World Tonight
11. Selma Blair & Rainn Wilson do a GAP commercial...Rainn is no Dean Martin. CLICK HERE FOR Baby It's Cold Outside
12. Here's a short little animation. CLICK HERE FOR Carol Of The Robots
13. Did you know the animal kingdom loves Christmas as well? CLICK HERE FOR Cute Animal Christmas Song
14. Here's one more video from AJ, this time it's an original song. CLICK HERE FOR Starlit Nights
Saturday, December 13, 2008
It's done & uploaded. Sorry for the delay & missing various deadlines. Things just haven't been going well for me the past 2 weeks, so despite having the video done I didn't get around to uploading or doing much else online. I won't go into details, but there are more important things I've had to deal with.
Thanks to everyone who submitted an original video for this project. I love the original stuff more then all the other clips. However I am very grateful for those who sent me links to old clips that I could edit & use. I'm a big fan of everyone in this video, and everyone I asked to be in it. If you didn't submit a video, but saw yourself in the video hopefully you'll realize it's just fan art not done for any type of profit.
If you would like to be in "Internet Dance 3" please submit a video response to this video on YouTube or contact me on my YouTube channel for details on where to upload a submission other then YouTube & where you should send the link. Submissions need to be at least 5-10 seconds of continuous dancing, with no editing. The more video you send the better.
I've credited everyone at the end of the video, but I'm also going to credit them below the video in this post. Enjoy the video.
Internet Dance 2
The Internet Dance
Here's the fist video I did. The YouTube version was deleted long ago for copyright reasons.
Interne Dance 2 Credits:
Dancers: credited by order of appearance: (* submitted new material)
1. Mosh Girl
2. Hank Green
3. Irate Gamer
5. The Wine Cone
6. Walt Ribeiro*
7. Joel Cathey*
8. Eric Herman* (animation done by his wife Roseann)
10. Brian Noe*
11. Maria Sansone
12. Fan Programs*
13. Shay Carl
14. John Green
15. Captain Chuck
16. Retarded Policeman
17. Happy Slip
18. Ed Bass Master
21. Barats & Bereta
22. Brandon Hardesty
23. Marina Orlova
24. Lisa Nova
26. Veronica Belmont & Patrick Norton
27. Ryan Higa & Sean Fujioshi
31. Nathan Wills
32. Zadi Diaz
34. The Computer Nerd
39. Michael Buckley
40. Ysabella Brave
41. Jay Maynard
43. JKL Production
44. Alex Albrecht, Dan Trachtenberg, Jeff Cannata & Stephen Koncelik (he edited that clip)
45. Elevator Show
47. Obama Girl
49. Kristina Elisabeth Chen
50. Kevin Jumba
51. Jeff Macpherson
52. Chris Crocker
53. Cory 'Mr. Safety' Williams
55. Dave Days
56. Jon Lajoie
59. Leslie Hall
62. Randy Constan
63. Mark Mathis
66. Denny Blaze (posted a video response to the original 'Internet Dance')
67. David Pregger
68. Luke Johnson
70. Grace Helbig
71. Anthony Padilla & Ian Hecox
72. Charles Trippy
73. Amanda Congdon
74. Mr. Pregnant
76. Tay Zonday
Jamiroquai - Canned Heat (Main Track)
Nathan Wills - danceFY (Closing Music)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
- Stupid You Tube was being worked on all evening when I got home from work, so I couldn't contact everyone about the upload date like I planned. Consider the upload date as the 4th now.
charlieissocoollike posted this video a couple weeks ago, and I wanted to post it then. Then I decided to save it for one of my Christmas posts.
Funny comedy skit featuring David Bowie.
Across The Universe
Julia Nunes, Abby Simons & Wade Johnston perform a Beatles cover together.
Where the hell is Matt? (Parody)
This kid actually made me laugh when I saw him on PopTub.
Best Of The Rest:
1. I'm only giving you 1 link in this section today. The good news is that this one link takes you to all the winners of The 2009 AAAS/Science Dance Contest. Sort of dance meets science. CLICK HERE FOR Dance Contest
Monday, December 1, 2008
- 'Internet Dance 2' is done. I just have to add the credits. Upload date will be Wednesday, Dec. 3.
- During this month I plan on posting at least 1 Christmas video a day, until I go on vacation. I have an 8 day trip to Florida I have to go on, and I leave on around the 20th I think. I won't be posting during that time.
Another Jolly Christmas Song
Here's the first of many Christmas videos to come.
Cooking By The Book
A Lil' Bigger Mix by Mastgrr is possibly the greatest remix of a kid song I've ever heard.
The 88 - Go Go Go
Saw these guys on Epic Fu, and thought they were worth posting.
Chat Room Rap Battle
Sorry, there's only 3 featured videos today. This nerd rap battle from a chat room is probably even better then a video though.
djahandarie: we ain't here to do e-c-e
djahandarie: we're here to do c-s-e on the w-e-b
djahandarie: listen to me spit these rhymes
djahandarie: while i program lines
djahandarie: and commit web accessibility crimes
djahandarie: word, son
http402: You talk like your big on these I-Net kicks,
http402: But your shit flows slower than a two-eighty-six.
http402: I'm tracking down hosts and nmap scans,
http402: While Code Igniter's got you wringing your hands.
http402: Cut the crap rap,
http402: Or I'll run ettercap,
http402: Grab your AIM chat,
http402: N' send a PC bitch-slap!
djahandarie: you're talkin bout down hosts and nmap scans
djahandarie: while i got other plans
djahandarie: you're at your new job, but you can't even do it right
djahandarie: you just create a plight with your http rewrites
djahandarie: i've been on the web since the age of three
djahandarie: you just got on directly off the bus from mississippi
djahandarie: respect yo' elders, bitch
http402: You've been webbin' since three, but still ain't grown up,
http402: Gotta update your config and send the brain a SIGHUP.
http402: You say you're that old? No wonder you're slow!
http402: You're knocking at the door while I run this show!
http402: Elders my ass, you're shit's still in school,
http402: Hunt and pecking at the keyboard like a spaghetti-damned fool,
http402: Rim-riffing your hard drive like a tool,
http402: Face it. I rule.
djahandarie: i erase my harddrives with magnets (bitch)
djahandarie: all you can do is troll on the fagnets
djahandarie: and son, my brain's wrapped in a nohup
djahandarie: it wont be hurt by the words you throwup
djahandarie: dont mind me while i emerge my ownage
djahandarie: while you're still over there apt-getting your porridge
djahandarie: you say i'm still in school
djahandarie: but the fact is that i know the rule
djahandarie: cuz you need to go back to grade three
djahandarie: and you better plea, that they take sucky graduates from c-s-e
http402: Time to bend over and apply a patch,
http402: Your brain's throwing static like a CD with a scratch.
http402: Your connection got nuked and you've met your match.
http402: You run a single process like a VAX with a batch.
http402: I'd pass the torch to a real winner
http402: But it'd just scorch a while-loop spinner
http402: Caught in a loop that you cant escape,
http402: I run clock cycles around your words and flows,
http402: Cuz your rhyme is like a PS fan: it' blows,
http402: Your water-cooled lyrics leak and it shows,
http402: Take your ass back to alt.paid.for.windows.
djahandarie: Good god, I can't even respond to that. :P
djahandarie: You win haha
* http402 takes a bow
Best Of The Rest:
1. It's always cool when a Thanksgiving day float catches fire during a parade. Watch the dancer panic and jump off. CLICK HERE FOR Float Fire
2. Jean shorts just don't do this booty justice. CLICK HERE FOR Today's Booty
3. I've seen a ton of street drummers over the years, and I'm still always impressed. CLICK HERE FOR Street Drummer
4. rehdogg uploaded a new song. A channel link is on the right. CLICK HERE FOR Pray For My Soul
5. I really like this guitar solo. CLICK HERE FOR City Lights
6. Here's another Tom Milsom original song. CLICK HERE FOR Why I Shouldn't Have Let You In
7. This is an old Chocolate Rain Parody. CLICK HERE FOR Vanilla Snow